Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

A couple of more questions if you dont mind. The original

A couple of more questions if you don't mind. The original letter that I received was a letter of default asking for a lump sum payment or they will file a motion to lift the stay. I am unable to make a lump sum payment so I called the attorneys office and I was told they were unable to make a payment arrangement but if I did not pay by the deadline date my account would be returned to the lender and I could contact them to see if they would accept a payment arrangement. My question is, if they file a motion to lift the stay will there be a hearing that I am able to explain my circumstances? The other question is will I possibly incurred further costs?.

Terry L. : Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.
Terry L. : yes, there will be a hearing on the motion to lift/modify stay
Terry L. : youstay you can then discuss with Leander's attorney , but if you can't get something worked out, the say can be modified.
Terry L. : yes, the lender can bill you for the court fees and attorney fees for the motion, which should be by motion by the lender
Terry L. : as to if the Leander's attorney will negotiate with you, I don't know. Some may, others do not.
Terry L. : Any questions?
Terry L. : Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX good luck. Terry. Let me know if you have any more questions