Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Good morning, I have to send a Claim Form B10 to a Bankruptcy

Good morning,

I have to send a Claim Form B10 to a Bankruptcy Court in regards XXXXX XXXXX lawsuit.
The Debtor owes me money. I would like to know if my attorney fees can be charged to the debtor because it is related to a Consumer Fraud.

Thank you for your cooperation
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Good morning,

Thank you for your cooperation

Response: Yes. See Rule 3001 of Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure for more information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Phillips for your reply.

I will read carefully the whole guide for Claim Form before going further.

I read over quicky the document but nothing in the text discloses that creditor's attorney fees can be requested to the debtor.

The actual loss of the case is $29,685.01 USD

It is a school for brokers (Dalbey Education Institute) and people involved at Dalbey Institute are sued by the Colorado Attorney General.

It is a consumer fraud. I have failed to perform real estate transactions during the course provided by Dalbey Institute. When such amount of money is charged on credit cards with false advertising and expections, you can imagine that there are a lot of damages in my financial situation. I have been paying tremendous fees since then and fees never stop because I cannot overcome my fees.

The Claim is related to the Actual loss and the court must render a judgement in regards XXXXX XXXXX to compensate for all the trouble the Dalbey course caused to me.

If you were in my shoes, what could be expected from US authorities to get my money back according to law? Again, it is a lot of damage in my financial condition. If we calculate all monthly payments + interest paid + extra fees, we conclude that jail for people involved at Dalbey should be the right judgement.

My attorney is a busy attorney. It is not easy to reach him. I send by writing my questions and he does the same for responsiveness. However, he never explains what could be done to improve my chances to get more money in the recovery.

I signed in Just Answer.com to clue me in for questions that may arise on my mind while I am following the process of claiming and complaining to the Bankruptcy Court involved in the lawsuit.

If you have recommendations to tell about my case, I would be glad to read you in order to improve upon my claims for losses.

It is easy to disclose financial statements and calculate interests paid but not easy to know what the court may tell while they are studying my file. No investigators, no police officers have called me in regards XXXXX XXXXX Consumer Fraud. It is difficult to deal with the legal process and the legal process is very slow.

I will be awaiting for your recommendation while I am studying the text you had provided this morning.

Thank you Phil and I am looking forward to hear from you.

My name : Stéphane

Frankly, I do not know what "U.S. Authorities" could recover for you. However, I can tell you that your Attorney's fees should be added to the claim. It is up to the debtor to object to the Proof of Claim. If it is not objected to, your claim is allowed.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience: B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.