WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

I plan to file chapter 7 Bankruptcy. From the date of filing...How

I plan to file chapter 7 Bankruptcy. From the date of filing...How long will it take until I hear back from the courts decision and when should I expect my debts to be discharged?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on

WALLSTREETESQ :

If you plan on filing a chapter 7 case, expect a 341 hearing within 4-6 weeks, and

WALLSTREETESQ :

if everything goes well, the case will be discharged within 4 weeks after the hearing a typical chapter 7 bankruptcy takes 3 months from filing to end.

WALLSTREETESQ :

Your debts will be discharged after the case is closed, however once you file all collections and lawsuits must stop

Customer:

Ok. That is good to hear. I have been recieving too many calls.

WALLSTREETESQ :

You can advise them you are filing bankruptcy and they should stop, also when you file they cannot call you anymore.

Customer:

Ok, thank you.

WALLSTREETESQ :

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

WALLSTREETESQ :

If satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you