Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

where and how does one file a complaint regarding a chapter

where and how does one file a complaint regarding a chapter 7 trustee who you believe has submitted false declarations to the bankruptcy court? this is the central district of california riverside ca branch.

Terry L. :

Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.

Terry L. :

You can file a motion in the bankruptcy court to clarify the record. You can file a complaint with the US Trustee's office.

Terry L. :

the link to the UST is here

Terry L. :

that is the california district

Terry L. :

Did you have any other questions?

Terry L. :

I have to run to court, if you have any further questions, I'll get them when I get back and will respond. thanks

Terry L. :

Terry

Customer:

i want to go above the local us trustee's office. where can i get a sample of a motion to clarify the record. the judge has a longstanding relationshi with this trustee and is well known for being extemely anti-debtor

Terry L. :

There are no 'sample' documents unfortunately, you'll just have to set out your case and your request for relief.

Terry L. :

IF you don't wish to use the local US trustee's office, you can contact the national trustee director . info here:

Terry L. :

you can file a response to the declaration with the false statements. Your local bankruptcy clerk may have a help desk to guide you as to format