Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Mr. Adams how are you , another ? the tiral against the def

Mr. Adams how are you , another ? the tiral against the def is scheduled for next week July 24 is too late to file a motion for a summary judgement and if your answer is yes what should the summary judgement contain ie contracts signed by def , documents of proof the debt is in fact the def and case law that the summary judgement is warranted ?

Kirk Adams : Hi - thanks for looking me up again.
Kirk Adams : You would need to check the scheduling order for the case to see when the motion deadline is. My GUESS is that it's too late to file a dispositive motion like a motion for summary judgment.
Kirk Adams : Usually, the deadline for these kinds of motions is at least a month before trial.
Kirk Adams : However, to be sure, you would have to check the scheduling order. But, since the other party would not have time to respond before the trial, it's likely that time has run out on filing a motion for summary judgment.

Thanks thats the hinderance of running automotive business and representing oneself .

Thanks again ,