cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.

In the state of Colorado when a chapter 13 bankruptcy has been

In the state of Colorado when a chapter 13 bankruptcy has been filed what is the deadline to submit personal income tax information. Exp. The chapter 13 bankruptcy was filed by an individual on July 10,2013, the hearing is set for August 20. When does that individual need to submit personal income tax information and is it available to listed creditors?

cortrightlaw : A copy of the taxes is usually required to be submitted to the trustee 14 days prior to the hearing. Some trustees will not accept late documents am others will continue a hearing to allow the documents to be submitted later. The taxes usually are not made available to the creditors. A creditor can do additional discover by taking the deposition of the debtor and requesting documents such as taxes be submitted for review at that deposition.

The response was not real helpful and quite honestly introduced additional confusion. While waiting for the response from Just answer I found United States Bankruptcy Court District of Colorado Form AO Form B91 - COB form bpi 13 #822, which indicated in the Deadline to Provide Documents...... section that the individual must provide personal income tax information NLT 7 days prior to the first scheduled meeting/hearing. So I don't if your rep was looking at some other source or if I did not understand the form or response. Therefore the response was of little help.