Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I have been called as a witness in a bankruptcy trial. Am

Customer Question

I have been called as a witness in a bankruptcy trial. Am I privy to the joint pretrial order? Do I have a right to know where I or my companies are named in the stipulation of facts and all other pretrial documents?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 3 years ago.
Hi - my name is Kirk and I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist you with this question.

You would be able to review anything in the file that is public record/in the court file. This would include any pretrial orders or any other documents filed in the case. You could check with the court clerk and review the file at your convenience.

I hope this answers your question, but if you need something further, please do not hesitate to ask.