Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

RE: Objection to confirmation of Chapter 13 plan. I want to

RE: Objection to confirmation of Chapter 13 plan. I want to file objection since my soon to be ex is behind in post-petition DSO & has pre-petition arrears (court ordered. temp support-alimony). Can I just type up objection, mail the objection to the trustee, my ex & his attorney? Are other filing forms needed? Western District TN
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney in Tennessee. Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, there are not forms for something like this. But, you can just type out an objection stating your grounds and reasons for your objections; you must file the objection with the bankruptcy court clerk's office, and mail a copy to the trustee and debtor's attorney.

Just just the style of the case as the heading and then just state your objections in the document. It doesn't hve to be extremely formal - - as long as you get your points across.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. That was what I was hoping to hear since I exhausted my search for forms on the TN Bankruptcy court website.

After my post, I found examples of some objections written by attorneys on behalf of creditors (companies). I'll be putting my name in where an attorney would normally /s/ sign. Do I need to include my address and phone number (like is done with the attorney signature block). Also, is the /s/ only used for electronic filing?

Yes, you need to put your address and phone number on the document.

Yes, the /s/ is for the electronic signature if you file online. If you don't file online, just sign and file it.
Thanks for allowing me to assist you. If you have any additional questions, please let me know. Thanks!