dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

After the meeting of creditors I had no issues , 60 days from

After the meeting of creditors I had no issues , 60 days from the Meeting of Creditors past, but we still wait for the trustee decision about my house . How long she can make a decision.
Thank you so much.

Over 34 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.

The trustee must file a no asset report if she is going to abandon any assets. And this report must be filed within 75 days of the conculded BK hearing. Otherwise, she must file an objection to your discharge or request an extension of time to further investigate your assets. And it is very possible that the no asset report has already been filed as you will NOT get a copy of it- it is filed only with the court. Therafter, the court issues the order of discharge. So I would check with the cojurt or call the trustee to see if the no asset report was filed.