A proof of claim filing does not require an attorney. However, you may need some assistance from a bankruptcy lawyer to properly detail your claim. I cannot draft a proof of claim for you in this forum.
Claim priority is as follows:
0. Secured claims (are not part of the bankruptcy estate, so while they are first in line, it's not priority. Priority refers to unsecured claims
against the debtor).
1. Claims for domestic support (child and spousal support).
2. Administrative Claims (attorney's fees, trustee
's fees, accountant fees, etc.)
bankruptcy "gap" claims (probably doesn't apply -- rare).
4. Claims for wages up to $11,725 per employee, earned within 180 days of the date that the bankruptcy was filed.
5. Employee benefit claims (health insurance, retirement plans, etc. -- probably doesn't apply).
6. Claims of Grain Farmers and Fisherman (doesn't apply)
7. Consumer deposit claims (layaway purchases).
9. Regulatory agency claims (applies mostly to banks that file bankruptcy).
10. DUI personal injury claims (debtor kills or injures someone while operating a motor vehicle).
That's everything. Hope this helps.