Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy, which was discharged a couple

I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy, which was discharged a couple of years ago. The report/transcript of my case is still online, with all of the details. Is there any way to compel the state to take the report off the internet? I realize this is a public document, but is there any prior case law where the state was compelled to remove the document from the internet?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, there's no way to force the state/court to remove the public record. If the record is on the internet, then there's no way to remove it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have any suggestions on people I might contact to request it? I'm not sure where to begin.

The only way you could possibly do this is to file a motion with the bankruptcy court and request that your bankruptcy record be sealed. The judge could enter an order directing the clerk to deal your record and remove it from any online database, etc., but it's not likely that this would actually happen. But, that would be the first thing I would try if I were your lawyer.