Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS

went through a bankruptcy six years ago which included property,

went through a bankruptcy six years ago which included property, Bank is trying to foreclose and are saying they are going to collect legal fees. I thought I lost property in the bankruptcy?
If you listed the mortgage lender in the bankruptcy they cannot charge you for a foreclosure, your debt has been discharged, if you have continued to live in the property and they have now had to foreclose against you or you reaffirmed the debts, it would be different.
You should contact them and advise them you will sign a deed so they do not have to foreclose to avoid any potential fees, however, since you discharged them they cannot collect.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not lived on the property. Thank you for the information. If there is any other questions on this matter will there be another charge?
you can ask further questions
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is there time constraints involved? can it be asked on another day?
in terms of this question, if we answered it to your satisfaction, you would provide us positive feedback, and you can ask any follow up question without charge.