cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
14232603

If u file bankruptcy in business and you have personal credit

If u file bankruptcy in business and you have personal credit cards that although personal was used solely for business. Can you file this with business bankruptcy or do u have to file personal bankruptcy
Thanks

cfortunato : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy attorney here to assist you.
cfortunato : What is the form of your business (corporation, sole proprietorship, LLC, etc.)?
Customer: Llc
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It say its waiting for me??
I am really sorry this took so long! I am in the middle of a thunderstorm, and am having internet issues.

Thank you for your response not a sole proprietorship, it is considered to be a separate entity from yourself personally.
This means that filing a business Bankruptcy, unfortunately, cannot discharge your personal liability for your personal debts - even though those debts were incurred solely for your business.

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know.

Thank you.