Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am filing a chapter seven bankruptcy in the state of missouri

I am filing a chapter seven bankruptcy in the state of missouri i live w my boyfriend..however our finances are completely seperate, i pay him $350 a month for bills etc and pay the cable and phone bill. Do i need to ibclude him on my chapter 7 bankruptcy...even tho our finances and checking accounts etc are completely seperate?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: No, you cannot include him in your bankruptcy case because you are not married.