Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS

A debtor lives with his ex-wife. If he files Chapter 7, must

A debtor lives with his ex-wife. If he files Chapter 7, must he include his ex-wife's income on the Means Test Form B22A (even though they are no longer married)?

WALLSTREETESQ : Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on
WALLSTREETESQ : This is a common matter,
WALLSTREETESQ : under the law you have to list all household income,
WALLSTREETESQ : and if the ex spouse is living with you, her income may be considered, unless you can show she does not pay any household bills or contributes in any way to the household expenses,
Under the means test the language or all household income is stated, so if the ex works the income must be listed