Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

...this involves tax sale property law, state/county/city specific

Customer Question

...this involves tax sale property law, state/county/city specific (Indiana/Marion/Indianapolis) with ref. to bankruptcy (kind unknown)... question being what are statues relating to property that is sold in city/county tax sales (post reclaimation time allowance)whereby previous owner in attempt to reverse tax sale claims exempt due to bankruptcy proceedings???
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

excuse delay in my response...yes, I can wait perhaps a couple of days however this is proceeding to court (soon) and precisely I just wanted to know if it would be " prudent " for me to have council: I do understand that perhaps any definitive response clearly rests with other factors inclusive of in-depth title search procedures which is why I asked such a specific question in an attempt to limit confusion....yet as I rethink this there are other 'mitigating' factors involved that are somewhat lengthly....hence canceling this question would be fine...and I do thank you for your attentiveness ......Michele