WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

My Chapter 7 completed and my debt discharged. Can I change

My Chapter 7 completed and my debt discharged. Can I change my spending habits anyway I choose? Would I have to account for money added to accounts by the courts?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on

WALLSTREETESQ :

If your chapter 7 was discharged, there is no limits placed on you in regards ***** ***** habits,

WALLSTREETESQ :

The only issue you should be aware of is is within after 6 months of the discharge, you inherit or receive money,

WALLSTREETESQ :

that can be taken by the trustee, but there are no issues regarding spending or monthly habits.

WALLSTREETESQ : Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on
WALLSTREETESQ : If your chapter 7 was discharged, there is no limits placed on you in regards ***** ***** habits,
WALLSTREETESQ : The only issue you should be aware of is is within after 6 months of the discharge, you inherit or receive money,
WALLSTREETESQ : that can be taken by the trustee, but there are no issues regarding spending or monthly habits.