Ok i looked at the link you sent and came up with my approx. response. Please let me know if i am in the ballpark or if i need to do something diffrent. Or if i should deny anything that would help me save a few $$. I just would rather not have to go to court & definately dont want them in my paycheck. Also is there any estimate on what attorney fees will be added?
Also Attached to the summons was a letter from the attorney stating to call him to make payment arrangement or possibly settle for a lesser amount. However I have tried to call him several times and get no call returned.
so on my paper it reads; petition
1. Plaintiff is authorized by law to bring action in this county. Defendants can be properly served with process
2. Defendants are indebted to plaintiff in the sum of $1300.00 for medical services
3. Plaintiff is entitled to receive a reasonable attorneys fee.
4. Plaintiff is entitled to a order authorizing the release of employment status from oklahoma employment commission.
I am assuming these are the allegation paragraphs?
So I would say something to the effect of
1. We have been served with due process and accept the allegation.
2. We accept full responsibility for the debt to the plaintiff in the amount of $1300.00. The reason this debt has not been paid yet is due to us paying on other medical bills that were farther past due than this one, we beg the plaintiff to allow us to make some payment arrangements. and we are fully prepared to start payment on this debt immediately.
3. We accept that the plaintiff is entitled to a reasonable attorneys fee.
4. We accept that the plaintiff is entitled to an order releasing employment