TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

My dad filed bankruptcy and im his court appointed guardian

My dad filed bankruptcy and im his court appointed guardian of person and property does he have to attend the creditors meeting or can i
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Unless you make arrangements with the Trustee beforehand, then your father must appear. If there is a good reason that your father cannot attend (e.g., physical/mental condition), then you should immediately contact the Trustee to explain the situation and request that you be allowed to appear in his place, or that your father appear by telephone, or some other arrangements are made to satisfy the Trustee.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!