Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I filed bankruptcy and was confirmed for 13 by the Trustee,

Customer Question

I filed bankruptcy and was confirmed for 13 by the Trustee, But B of A ignored the court and tried to sell my house anyway, they even still to this day have not removed the For Sale listing on internet, and the tax office shows they own the house which I lost my tax exemption, now since the house is not in my name I may lose my homeowners insurance, and I can't get flood insurance and then my home flooded. B of A has caused so much problems I can't even begin to tell you what they have done, they approved a loan mod but I told them they need to put the house back in my name so I could get my taxes and flood insurance they REFUSED. I can't get my exemptions and their insurance is sky high, if I have it back in my name it would be affordable again. I love my home but this is awful to go through. The Attorney I had for the Bankruptcey says they don't do anything else and are not setup to do anything for me. Now my house has flood damage even my regular Homeowners Insurance won't pay anything because the house is not in my name.. I was told I need to file with the Court and make B of A pay for all the things they did to me since they caused all the problems. How can they not follow rules I have been victim of this bank over their lack of following through and I would think the bankruptcey court would have made them do their part but they are for the creditors and not the people.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 3 years ago.

Did you do the bankruptcy without an attorney?