John A. Flynn, Esq.
John A. Flynn, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  14 Years Experience in Bankruptcy - Mid-South Super Lawyer

hi ,im Michael ,,my wife and i have finished our 5 year chapter

hi ,im Michael ,,my wife and i have finished our 5 year chapter 13,,they will NOT give us a disharge due to previous bancruptcy ,,,is there any way around this ?,,plus my home has not been threatened yet,,, is this due to no discharge ?
No, if you are not qualified for discharge in THIS case, you cannot change that. You might, however, qualify for discharge in a new case, either a chapter 7, or a new 13. Good luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, so if it remains the status of No discharge,can my home be taken from us ,,,,i'm way behind on mortgage,,

yes, after the case is closed, your home could be foreclosed on. However, you may be able to avoid that by filing a new case. It sounds like you might need to find a new lawyer too. search at for a bankruptcy attorney in your area.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You're very welcome