Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

RA-gz

Customer Question

county filed claim for property taxes on a condemned building without notyfying bankruptcy court of condemned building chapter 7 is still open 6 years later can bankruptcy court remedy refund of property taxes property was sold at bankruptcy court city and county received taxes on condemned building instead just for land.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Anastasios,

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 years ago.

Note: this is an information request not an Answer, sorry. You should not enter a rating at this time. If you do, it might trigger a payment. Your question is very difficult to understand, and here is some additional information that we need. Did a person's property get sold for taxes while a bankruptcy stay was in effect? Are you trying to reverse a tax sale? If not, what are you concerned about regarding the property? Please provide dates of when bankruptcy filing took place and when the tax sale was. What does the condemnation of the building and the taxes the county received have to do with your question? Thanks for contacting JA.