Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I need the advise of an attorney to find out if I should appeal

Customer Question

I need the advise of an attorney to find out if I should appeal a decision made against me in a bankruptcy hearing. I would like to e-mail an attorney directly so that I can keep the details of my case private. If this is possible, please let me know.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I still need to correspond with an attorney. If we can get one today to help me I would appreciate it. Please have them give me their direct e-mail so that I can e-mail them with my questions. Thank you, Jesus

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, Jesus. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  DCrane Law replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the post Jesus, I am happy to assist you. What question can I answer for you?