Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

can not aford adasary attorney can i dissmiss my ch 7

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

You don’t have an automatic right to dismiss your Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Once you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you can't simply walk away. If you were to file a motion to dismiss, you would have to prove to the court that a dismissal would not harm your creditors or put them at a disadvantage.

In order to get this started, you would have to file a motion to dismiss your voluntary bankruptcy petition. If there are no objections, then your bankruptcy can be dismissed. Usually, no on will object to the motion to dismiss as long as there's no prejudice to the creditors.