Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

Customer Question

Out of curiosity, what would be the downside to letting this case be dismissed and then re-filing? Seems to me that if I waited another three months I could not only file in the state in which I'm now living (Georgia) and would more accurately portray what my current financial situation is as opposed to how it was when I still had a full-time job...
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please cancel, need an answer ASAP

Customer: replied 3 years ago.