Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

THEY REJECTED MY PLAN AND SAID I HAVE TO SHOW SOME EFFORT AND

THEY REJECTED MY PLAN AND SAID I HAVE TO SHOW SOME EFFORT AND HAVE MONIES TO MAKE PAYMENTS OR ELSE IT WILL BE DISSMISEED OR TURNED INTO A CHAPTER 7 WITCH I CAN NOT DO I FILLED A CHAPTER 7 5 YEARS AGO AND ITS TO SOON I NEED TO AMEND MY FILLING TO SHOW I CAN MAKE SOME PAYMENTS I HAVE THE RESOURCES TO DO SO WITH SOME ADDEED MONEY FROM MAY DAD MONTHLY WHAT FORMS TO I USE AND HOW DO I FILE THEM
Hi - thanks for looking me up.

You will have to file an amended plan of reorganization. It will look like what you've already filed except it will provide more in terms of monthly repayments to the creditors.

Your new proposed plan was be titled as your "First Amended Plan of Reorganization". The court clerk's office usually has a form for a reorganization plan that you can use.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DO I NEED TO LIST EACH CERDITOR OR JUST MY HOME AND MY CAR THE REST ARE OLD AND ACCORDING TO CREDIT REPORT THEY HAVE BEEN DISMISSED AND THE SECOND QUESTION IS WHO DO I SEND IT TO THE TRUSTEES OFFICE AND THE THE ATTORNEY THAT REJECTED MY PLAN

You need to list all creditors that you want to repay under your plan. The proposed plan would have to be sent to ALL creditors you list in the plan. Generally, any "active" and collectible debts should be included in the proposed plan.

You would have to file the proposed plan with the court clerk and then send a copy to all listed creditors/their attorney and the trustee.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL OPINON IS THIS SOMETHING I CAN HANDLE MY SELF

Bankruptcy is a very complicated subject with several particular procedures, so it is a fairly complicated process. People certainly file their own bankruptcies, but if you can afford to have an attorney assist you, that would certainly be better .