Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

ra phi

Customer Question

i filed bankruptcy after a fire in my home. the fire chief said i wouldn't be able to handle the process of going to court to prove my story of it being a phone under warranty overheating i was mis lead into not doing anything then filed bankrupcy after i inturn got sued for property loss at the apt. i am just realizing all this after many years of depression and being bi-polar made me to believe something that was not true since the fire chief was an authority i got blocked at everything i did to help myself from the 87,000 suit from apt. owner the phone was under warranty from att at the time only i knew that.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 3 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. Thanks for the information.

What is your question?