WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

On what terms the creditor will frozen the accounts?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati onm

WALLSTREETESQ :

If you fail to pay your creditors, they will have to sue you first in Civil Court, and then proceed to obtain a judgment against you, after the judgment they will either garnish your wages through an employer or go after any checking accounts with your name on it.

WALLSTREETESQ :

This will take atleast 3-9 months to be concluded.

WALLSTREETESQ :

If you file a bankruptcy it will discharge all your credit card debts and line of credits, and it will stop any collections activity.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In would like to clean up my credit or FICO but because I was the signee on the company behalf and the company defunct and already file bankruptcy list all the creditors and the judgement was finalized last December. other creditor put the judgement on my credit. How can I resolved or removed it on my credit.?

After you file bankruptcy, you would have no more debt, and within a few years your score will improve, and your credit rating and score will be better, aside from waiting there is little else you can do to improve your rating.