Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

Im seeking a Bankruptcy Lawyer with knowledge of software

Customer Question

I'm seeking a Bankruptcy Lawyer with knowledge of software technology companies to work on a pre-pack Chapter 11 in Alpharetta, GA within the next week or two.
Anyone have any contacts they can suggest?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Happy to wait to see if someone responds.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi David,

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!