cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.

if I did not reaffirm a loan in a Bankruptcy in 2000 on a Mobile

if I did not reaffirm a loan in a Bankruptcy in 2000 on a Mobile Home, but have been paying on it since 2000 to today, Can I walk away from that debt?It was included in the bankruptcy.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want an answer to this question, you're taking much too long to answer this. Why? I have subscribed to your service and I expect to be answered as you say, "within 24 hours". Please get me an answer on this question.

Thank You

Unfortunately, we are not able to predict when a question will get a reply to his question. Many variables come into play, including, for example, the degree of difficulty of the question and whether it's one that is easily addressed on a public forum such as ours.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy attorney here to assist you.

Your question was in the wrong section. That is the reason it took so long to answer. (Sorry.)

If the mortgage for your mobile home was discharged in your Bankruptcy, there is nothing the mortgage company can do to you if you stop paying the mortgage.
This is so, even though you continued to pay the mortgage after your Bankruptcy was discharged.

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know.
Thank you.

cfortunato, Attorney
Experience: Bankruptcy professor.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, That was the answer I was looking for. I must try and find my paperwork now becauseI know Greentree will try and make my life hell over this when I tell them to take the place back. Thanks

You're welcome!

Greentree should be happy that you paid them since 2000 - even though you did not have to!