FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

hello. I think I need to hire an lawyer about real estate,

Customer Question

hello. I think I need to hire an lawyer about real estate, consumer law protection litigation, and possible discrimination of age, credit error's in data base, violation of title 11 of bankruptcy law!
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. Are you looking for a service to find a lawyer in your area to represent you? We cannot provide referrals to specific attorneys, however we can provide links for information on finding a good fit for your situation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still need to know is it worth the time to persue

That would depend on the circumstances. Is this a follow up to another question that you asked on this site?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

follow up to the same question!

Can you tell me the circumstances?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the circumstances of what part?

You asked if this was worth the time to pursue and I am not clear on what occurred to know how to respond to your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well lets do this. I guess I had two questions on one just answer!

what i am trying to do is a creditor keep reporting a account I had with them in 2007. It was in bankruptcy and discharged in 2007. they keep reporting the account to the credit agency's as a negative late payment about every two months for the past three years, normally when my score is higher than before as though they are watching me to recover the lost. this is a data breach, by the bank and the credit agency, punitive damage to me and etc.

I think you do have 2 questions. That is why I asked you if this was a follow up. Another attorney was working on this for you and is still in the first question. Are you able to get back to that question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

don't think so! I thought it was forwarded to all!

I am going to opt out for a consumer protection and or Bankruptcy attorney.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

I would need more information in order to tell you whether it is worth your while to retain an Attorney for all these issues: