dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

ok so here is my prolem my brother is suing me, for 53k and

ok so here is my prolem my brother is suing me, for 53k and a 48ft reefer great dane trailer. he filed bankrutpcy in 2008 on his business, in 2011 he aended his bankrucpty to add his person including house. but he started a suit against me for a trailer that we had a not so legal lease agreement on. i got 21 days to show a defence in court or the judge will so order the trailer to him by way of default. what can i do.
Over 34 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions. Because you have filed bankruptcy, give the lawsuit to your attorney who will handle it for you. If you represent yourself, send the lawsuit to the trustee who will advise the plaintiff that you filed bankruptcy. Regardless, you do not need to respond other than to provide proof that you filed bankruptcy.