Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

RA-JM

Customer Question

if you file bankruptcy chapter 13 in the state of florida ...does the bankruptcy remove the arrears on the mortgage ... payments are princiable and intrest ...so it is the arrears made of...????
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX am a Florida lawyer and I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget that the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service ! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the law .

A Chapter 13 allows the debtor to set up a plan to reinstate the mortgage arrearages. In other words, it could allow you to pay the arrearage over a 5 year period. It does not remove the arrearages
Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.

Why in the world would you state that I provided "poor service"?

If you want more information, you may click reply and request more information. But please do not disparage my service as it directly affects my continued employment