Fritz
Fritz, Attorney
Experience:  Florida attorney with extensive experience in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy cases
66229536

No question...just still trying to find "real estate" attorney

No question...just still trying to find "real estate" attorney to help sue/stop the township which is now saying I can't sell business as a bar (been a bar continually since 1974....)

Fritz :

Hi, I believe you may be looking for a land use & zoning attorney.

Fritz :

Or you can simply do a search for "land use and zoning attorney" in your specific township or county.

Fritz :

On a major search engine.

Fritz :

A number of attorneys and firms came up when I tried this search online.

Fritz :

If you can afford to pay a particular firm's specified retainer amount, I am virtually certain that you will find a firm to represent you.

Fritz :

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need additional assistance.

Fritz :

You may also want to try www.martindale.com

As a side note, you should be able to sell or transfer a valid liquor license.

From the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board:

"Generally, a license is sold by its owner in conjunction with the building in which it is located. In cases where a license is sold separately, the cost is usually higher than when a license and building are sold as a package. The filing fee paid to the Board for the transfer of a license depends upon the type of transfer: $650.00 for a transfer to a new entity (person to person), $550.00 to a different location (place to place) or $700.00 for a transfer to both a new entity and location (person to person and place to place)."

Please see the following link: http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/for_licensees/17488/bureau_of_licensing_frequently_asked_questions/611745