TMcJD
TMcJD, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Attorney
19305272

I have filed for Bankruptcy I received a letter from a Trustee

Customer Question

I have filed for Bankruptcy I received a letter from a Trustee that reads. Tardily filed claims of general (unsecured) creditors totaling 0.00 have been allowed and will be paid pro rata only after all allowed administrative, priority and timely filed general (unsecured) claims have been paid in full. The tardily filed claim dividend is anticipated to be 0.0 %, plus interest (if applicable). Tardily filed general (unsecured) claims are as follows. NONE
Subordinated unsecured claims for fines, penalties, forfeitures, or damages and claims ordered subordinated by the court totaling 0.00 have been allowed and will be paid pro rata only after all allowed administrative, priority and general (unsecured) claims have been paid in full. The divisend for subordinated unsecured claims is anticpated to be 0.0, pluss intrest (If applicable). Subordinated unsecured claims for fines,penalties, forfeitures or damages and claims ordered subordinated by the court are as follows: None. What does that mean?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TMcJD replied 4 years ago.

It just means that there were no general (unsecured) claims filed by creditors holding those types of claims. Further, there were no claims filed by creditors holding subordinated unsecured claims for fines, penalties, forfeitures, or damages. No claims were filed, so no claims of those types descried were paid and will not be paid from property of the bankruptcy estate.

There's nothing you need to do. It's just an informational letter.

If I did not address your question to your satisfaction, please reply to my answer and let me know. I will be happy to continue assisting you.

If I did fully address your question, please rate my answer as OK service” or higher. I do not receive credit for my time and work assisting you unless you rate my answer as indicated. Please keep in mind that this is not a hobby for me – it’s a job, and I, like you, hope to receive rewards for my labors.

Bonuses are always appreciated.

If you later open a new question and would like my assistance, please begin the question with “To TMcJD….” This will ensure that only I answer the question.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So does it mean it almost over