Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Can individuals involved in a case be grouped all together

Can individuals involved in a case be grouped all together by a Trustee?
The Trustee requested an injunction to prevent a response or request a hearing but just want to appeal the injunction; can this be appealled and under what rule?
Can an appeal be filed directly in District Court concerning an order from Bankruptcy Court?
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I need an answer in order to proceed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am willing to wait. I need to know in order to know how to proceed.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney.

28 U.S.C. § 158(a)(3) provides authority to appeal an injunction in bankruptcy court to the district court:

(a) The district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction to hear appeals
(3) with leave of the court, from other interlocutory orders and decrees; and, with leave of the court, from interlocutory orders and decrees, of bankruptcy judges entered in cases and proceedings referred to the bankruptcy judges under section 157 of this title. An appeal under this subsection shall be taken only to the district court for the judicial district in which the bankruptcy judge is serving.

Here's the form notice of appeal that would need to be filed: http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/RulesAndPolicies/bkforms/official/b17.pdf
Roger, Attorney
Experience: BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What about the combining of individuals from the same case into one group by the Trustee? Is that allowed since each of the individuals have submitted their own replies to documents they have recieved?

Yes, the trustee can do that - - but each individual party defendant has the right to respond.