Paul K, Esq.
Paul K, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years Exp., Great customer service, Prompt responses.

Hi is it possable to start a ltd compamy if you have been

Customer Question

Hi is it possable to start a ltd compamy if you have been serigated in 2008
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Paul K, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

Paul K, Esq. :

Hello, my name is Paul and I would love to assist you. Give me a moment to research your issue and I will answer promptly.

Paul K, Esq. :

I would love to look into this for you and assist, but I am not sure what you are asking. Please just respond back with a little more detail to this question I will answer as quickly as possible. Keep in mind that there is no need to review or rate responses until we are completed with your issue.

Paul K, Esq. :

So it may take a couple back and forth messages until we can get you your exact answer. I see that this is in the Bankruptcy law section, but I am not familiar with the term serigated. Did you mean discharged in 2008?

Paul K, Esq. :

Please respond when you can and I will promptly get you an accurate answer. Have a great week!!!!

Paul K, Esq. : I wanted to followup and continue to assist you with your questions, so please follow-up and clarify a bit when you can. Have a great day!!!