Elizabeth Prentice
Elizabeth Prentice, Attorney
Experience:  Managing Attorney for one of the largest consumer bankruptcy firms in America.

Do I need to fill out ALL the forms nessasary for Ch7 bankruptcy,

Do I need to fill out ALL the forms nessasary for Ch7 bankruptcy, inclusing the ones that do not apply to me? Fo example, Schedule A, real property, I do not own any real property, or schedule E, it does not apply to me eaither. If I do have to inlcude htem, what do I write on it?
I am a bankruptcy attorney and I would be happy to assist you. Yes, you must fill out EVERY schedule (form). If you have no real property, you may leave it blank or write "None." Leave schedule E completely blank, unless you have a priority claim, such as taxes owed to the IRS or back child support. You need to also file with the Court every schedule, even if it is blank, as well. If you find you made a mistake, you may later amend the schedule and re-file it within the time permitted, which is prior to your discharge being granted by the Court.

I hope my answer has assisted you and that you will leave me a positive rating.