dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

BoA owns my mort.,and I am sure they intend to steal my home.I

BoA owns my mort.,and I am sure they intend to steal my home.I have been working with them on a loan reduction deal, but they constantly "lose" documents, require more info, say the person who was handling my acct,is "no longer with the bank" and i need to start the process all over again. I got a Notice of Trustee's Sale from Recontrust Co. which is owned by BoA. I recieved it on 9/13,the auction is 10/10/2012. I firmly believe they are stinging me along until "suprise!" they sell it out from under me. What should i do next, and right now?
Over 34 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.

Your only option at this point is to file a chapter 13 bankruptcy as that will strop fhe sale. Again, this is your only option so please meet with a BK attorney ASAP.