Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.

SOA, Question 20. According to my tax return I have a service

SOA, Question 20. According to my tax return I have a service Corporation, same tax return lists inventory: ipad, laptop, car. In answering question 20 do I list my CPA as supervisor and last tax return dates as dates of my inventory with market cost?
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

You seem to be confusing yourself personally with the corporation. Your CPA would typically have taken an inventory for the corporate return. The debtor is not the corporation.Therefore you would not list the corporate inventory
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Correction. According to my corporate tax return ( not individual). Nowhere in my file do I find an "Inventory"

Most individuals do not have their personal goods/property inventoried. Unless you are filing a corporate bankruptcy you would not include an inventory from your corporation