Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

My corporation pays my health insurance premium, car payments

My corporation pays my health insurance premium, car payments , 90% of car maintenance, gas, car insurance. Hence, in my mean test and schedule J I wasn't planing to use these numbers as they fall under business exp. SInce it is likely, Trustee will seize it and/or make me close my corp. should I list above expenses on schedule J with a note " contingent upon Trustee"?

FiveStarLaw : *This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*
FiveStarLaw : I am away from the computer and shall respond to your request in about 10 minutes
Customer:

No problem. Also, just realized! With my corporation closed, my income will further deteriorate by 30%. Which is what what I will note on the bottom of sch.J.

FiveStarLaw :

no.

FiveStarLaw :

The schedules should be completed according to the situation as it is at the time you file

FiveStarLaw :

possibilities and alternatives should not be stated

Customer:

Thank you!

Customer:

I have another question. will open new tread

FiveStarLaw :

always my pleasure

FiveStarLaw :

okay