Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

Hello Again! Just printed my most recent credit report. My

Hello Again! Just printed my most recent credit report. My second mortgage on primary residence is listed as closed and charge-off. Law firm has sued me for monetary damages on promisory note. Waiting for dismissal.
Do I still list it in schedule A and D?
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Welcome Back,

It would properly be listed in Schedule A, Schedule D and the lawsuit itself would be listed on Statement of Affairs #4. I always list the attorneys representing the lender and any co-borrowers also as contingent/unliquidated creditors on Schedule E

I think this is what you wanted to know. Please let me know if I have answered your question or whether you would like further information