Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

Customer Question

Also our attorney filed an application for compensation of attorney in the amount of $600! They are charging us for photo copies, voice mails left at our house and calls we made to them? Weren't our attorney fees paid at the beginning of the case? The trustee shows a few thousand going to the attorney!
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.