Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.

my corporation has a contract with entity, which provides business

my corporation has a contract with entity, which provides business to it. It is only income for my corporation at present. My corporation has a contract with another corporation and subcontractor and pays them on regular basis for services provided. Since I am filing for chapter 7 as an individual, do I list these contract as "executory contracts" in schedule G?
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

No, since they are not executory contracts owned by you personally but rather executory contracts belonging to the corporation. When the trustee seizes the corporation, you will need typically need to account for and turn over all receipts since the date of filing the personal 7