cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
14232603

I have a question about a chapter 13 plan in Utah. After

I have a question about a chapter 13 plan in Utah.

After calculating the rest of the plan payments I believe I need to add a trustee's percentage. Where can I find the Utah Chapter 13 trustee's percentage fee to add to my payment?
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Hi JACustomer,
The trustee's fee is deducted from the total amount of your disposable income, it is not added to your disposable income.
The trustee fee can vary, but cannot be more than 10% (and is 10% in most cases). However, you will not know for sure what percentage your trustee charges until you are assigned a trustee, who will inform you of his or her percentage.

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know. Thank you.
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience: Bankruptcy professor.