TMcJD
TMcJD, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Attorney
19305272

XXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX, XXX is filing bankruptcy B/K Case No

XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX,XXX is filing bankruptcy B/K Case No XX--XX--XXXX--XX Chapter 7 US Bankruptcy Court District of South Carolina. I wish to file a Claim against them. located in Branson,MO. I need to know how to proceed with this. My Lawyer in my home town advised me to do this. Please advise: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXX XXXXXXX, XX XXXXX.. Phone # XXXXX XXX XXXX. [email protected]

Thanks for the information. I will now be happy to answer your question. Please note that I cannot provide legal advice – I can only give you information concerning the legal issues raised by your question.

I DO NOT receive credit for my work until you rate my answer as OK service” or higher. Please DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER as "Bad service" or "Poor service" (or the 2 stars on the left if you see stars), as such a rating leaves negative feedback for me personally. Instead, if you feel one of those ratings would be appropriate, please reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION. If I still can’t help, reply again and I will opt out, but don’t leave a bad rating for me.