Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

If the creditor is a LLC, do they need to be Noticed by first-class

Customer Question

If the creditor is a LLC, do they need to be Noticed by first-class mail only? I served/Noticed them certified return receipt. Does that not count or will it be denied as if it was never sent re FRBP 7004 AND 9014? Does the same go for movant's attorneys? Should I just save my money and send them first-class mail only? When i did that initially, they denied ever receiveing anything so I sent it certified/return receipt. And does Notice of amended bk filings to a Corporation also have to be first-class mail? because i also sent them certified return receipt but not to an officer, just to their address, and some of the creditors were FDIC-insured institutions, but I was just Noticing them of Amendments to affected creditors. oh great, i think my motion to avoid lien to an attorney for a debt collector will be denied because i sent it certified return receipt. i think i just asked this, but do I need to resend/re-Notice it and send it first-class mail and should not have sent it certified return receipt? same as amended bk filings (1009(a))
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cfortunato replied 4 years ago.
Hi Customer,
Did you receive a response from Customer Service regarding your 30+ Accept reversals?