Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I just noticed on my credit report there is a "Civil claim judgment"

Customer Question

I just noticed on my credit report there is a "Civil claim judgment" from a bank, but I put them on my Schedule F. They never recorded an abstract in the County Recorders, so shouldn't them being on Sch. F suffice, or do I need to Motion to avoid it like I would a judicial lien, even though it was never recorded? If 5 months after filing for bk and debts being discharged, some collections on credit report list $0 and refer to bk, some don't does that mean those ones were not ever noticed, or I noticed the wrong address? They still list the amount owed and do not refer to the bk. also some debts have the wrong date for filing for bk, does that matter? should I tell the credit bureau? Again, debts that have "$0 as of current date" for "Recent Balance" mean it will always be $0? or can they come back and try to collect? If the businesses on my credit report dont refer to the bk, does that mean they dont know about it? I thought i included everyone, but looks like some addresses had suites or # XXXXX I didn't include with their addresses
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cfortunato replied 4 years ago.
Hi Customer,
Did you receive a response from customer service regarding the reversal of more than 30 Accepts?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no way, more than 30? oh my gosh, did you hear from anyone today or call/email? I will call tomorrow, no pun intended, but that is totally unjust. I will call and be your advocate. You should not pay for their mistake, whatever it was. I'll get back to you
Thanks.