cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
14232603

I SEE in the rules for Declarations, they must be signed "under penalt

Customer Question

I SEE in the rules for Declarations, they must be signed "under penalty of perjury..." and “Executed on ... (date) ...... (signature) ... “ but the declaration in the motion against me is signed "Dated: June 12, 2012" and doesn't say "Executed on..." is this a violation of the 9014 Motion procedure/rules? Also the Motion is dated months before being filied and before the attorney for the movant was the attorney of record. Is that legal? or was it a typo (a Motion used for someone else that date and they forgot to change it?). anything i can do about those 2 errors to make them have to re:Notice?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 4 years ago.

cortrightlaw : I am just wondering why anyone would answer your question just so you can accept now and then ask for a refund later, taking advantage of the experts time?
Expert:  cfortunato replied 4 years ago.

I was wondering the same thing, as I had around 4 Accepts reversed in June and over 20 Accepts reversed in July - after spending a considerable amount of time answering those questions.

Could you please explain why you reversed over 25 Accepts? Do you understand that this is not a free website, and customers are supposed to pay for Answers?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i just tried to answer you two on the other email, which JA had done some sort of error but it wouldn't go through and so i offered to pay $30 to send you what happened, and i just finished emailing them about it. i had no idea any accepts were ever reversed. I don't have the entire email i had sent to you, which was then opened to all experts, and then i realized, i was on wrong email because JA said there was a problem, didn't know why and why my membership wasn't working but they had to re-up it on this new email and here i am seeing your emails again, so im kinda mad i said ok to the $30 on other, but i appreciate you very much and was frustrated/mad to see your pay was reversed...surely wan't upon any request by me. here's was i just emailed to them or to you, i'll see what one i copied and pasted for me...well here's what i put for tech support but the email to you is floating around for all experts to see right now, "ok, this is beyond frustrating. for some reason, adam never said why, my account was turned off and it wasn't for overuse because we had taken care of that. then last week i couldnt ask a question without clickin on $30 if satisfied. i am already paying a monthly fee for unlimited questions and for over a week now havent been able to get on and now i had just seen a reply from 2 experts that werent happy their fee was reversed, which wasnt done by me and why will they want to help me if you do that? adam had to reconnect my account using another email, which he did, but it isn't working either. i responded to the expert who said he had 25 questions reversed where he wasn't paid. i tried to respond to him, but with reason, he opened it up to all experts and doesnt want to answer me, but it wasnt even a question, just a reply to what i just saw now from him almost 2 days ago. However, i'm sure adam will take that $30 off, but i had to say ok for them to get it. WHY ISN'T IT WORKING? I CAN SEND YOU THE EMAIL FROM LAST FRIDAY AND THURSDAY WHERE ADAM SAID I CAN USE MY ACCOUNT, AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY OK FOR THE $30 EVERYTIME? EVEN THOUGH I WONT BE CHARGED THAT, RATHER I'LL ONLY BE CHARGED MY MONTHLY FEE? PLEASE HELP, YOU CAN CALL ME AS WELL. Adam had to set it up on another email but the email that was used where the experts might have possibly lost money is xxxxx, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX" (i x'd out my email here)

I just sent a message to Customer Service, and will let you know what their response is.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, and i have it on my list to call them tomorrow, because I NEVER asked them not to pay you experts, whom I'm very grateful to
Okay - please let me know when you find out what is going on.
Thank you.