dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

I am in Chapter 11 bankruptcy..the judge release the stay on

I am in Chapter 11 bankruptcy..the judge release the stay on my house and the title company is moving forward with a trustees sale..can i file a quiet title action in state court to stop this sale
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.
Over 34 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.

YES you can but you should consult with an attonrey to do so. that is because, unless you have valid grounds to file such an action, the lender can pursue you for filing a claim with no merit.

**Please let me know if my assistance was anything less than "OK Service", as I am compensated based on whether or not I have assisted you with your issue. If you need further clarifications, PLEASE WAIT TO RATE MY ANSWER UNTIL AFTER RECEIVING FOLLOW UP FROM ME. If I receive anything less than OK Service, I do not get paid, but the Web site will still collect your payment. Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter.**